Friday, January 23, 2015

An Awesome Trend Universal Snap and Go Infant Stroller Car Seat Review

To top off my last post about the Safety 1st car seat I wanted to tell you about the stroller that I used. When registering for my baby shower I knew I wanted a stroller that you snap the car seat into but

didn't know the brand of that I was going to use. I researched high and low to be sure that the one I picked was going to be a good fit. Trend Universal Snap and Go Infant Stroller Car Seat  was the perfect fit. I listed it on my registrar as my highest priced item. Thinking it was going to be an item that we would need to pick up. To my surprise my long time friend Andie surprised and spoiled me. When I go home I went into nesting mode and tested it out on the Chicco car seat that was handed down to me. It fit, I was happy. Then the car seat snafoo happened and I was worried that it wouldn't work. After settling in at home I tried the Safety 1st car seat and it fit as if it was made for it! I felt relief! This car seat is so easy to use. I have used it one handed a few times. It is light weight and opens and closes with ease. This is another buy again product!

You can purchase the Trend Universal Snap and Go Infant Stroller Car Seat  stroller here: Trend Universal Snap and Go Infant Stroller Car Seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment