Thursday, January 15, 2015

What's Up with Raw Amber?

Raw amber is believed to have immune boosting properties, reduction in teething pain and is helpful in calming baby down without the use of drugs. It is made from tree resin that is fossilized. It is warm to the touch and is light weight. It has a twist clasp for safety as well as individually knotted beads.

I was a skeptic at first. How could these little necklaces give any sort of relief? The biggest question; does it work? Yes my dear readers, I believe it does work. My little man has been wearing it since he was six months of age. He got in his first bottom teeth at 8 months and there was one day that I gave him a small dose of Tylenol for what I believe was teething discomfort. He is now cutting in his two top teeth with minimal discomfort.  I might just buy one for my self!

I got mine from a company called The Art of Cure on amazon. It comes in a cute little bag and a letter of authenticity. The key thing to look for is the certificate of  authenticity or you might just be getting plastic. The have bracelets and necklaces.The price isn't bad at about $12-15. They come in many different colors but I liked the multicolored raw amber for my boy.

Which would you get, bracelet or necklace?






No comments:

Post a Comment